Pregnancy and Phentermine - ití's up to you to buy or not
In order to be more self confident every woman wants to be slim and pretty, of course, without any excess fat. When you are pregnant obesity became shapelier problem as it was before. Itís rather hard for pregnant woman to have excess weigh during pregnancy. Thatís why a lot of them are browsing thousands of Internet pages in order to find magic not harmful remedy for weight loss.
Unfortunately, there are no such remedy for pregnant woman, which will be safe for her and her future baby. All they have some side effects and itís not a fact that exact one of them wouldnít concern you. Even well known and prescribed by qualified doctors Phentermine is not recommended to take while pregnancy and lactation. Although, everyone has the right to make his own choice. Perhaps, everything will be great?!
So, let us see closely Phentermine and pregnancycase.
Some doctors donít recommend taking medication Phentermine during pregnancy and breastfeeding, because so far there are no sufficient studies on the safety of Phentermine impact on the fetus.
Side effects of Phentermine while pregnancy are almost the same as during it intake in common condition.
- From the nervous system and sensory organs: insomnia; headache, dizziness, anxiety, paresthesia, change in taste, in rare cases Ė seizures, acute psychosis (one patient with schizoaffective violation).
- From the side of cardiovascular system and blood (hematopoiesis, hemostasis): tachycardia, palpitations, increased blood pressure, vasodilation (flushing of skin with a sensation of heat), and in rare cases - Schonlein's disease - purpura, thrombocytopenia.
- From the part of the digestive tract: dry mouth, loss of appetite, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, aggravation of hemorrhoids.
- From the urogenital system: in rare cases - acute interstitial nephritis, glomerulonephritis.
- Other: sweating, and increase in serum concentrations of AST, ALT, gamma-glutamyl transferase, LDH, alkaline phosphatase, bilirubin (less than 1.6% of cases).
Application is possible only in cases when all other measures aimed at lowering body weight, are ineffective. Treatment should be conducted under the supervision of a physician who has experience in correction of obesity in the combined therapy (diet, changing eating habits and lifestyles, increasing physical activity, pregnancy). At this case, Phentermine intake should be limited in time.