Special Precautions before Taking Phentermine
Deciding to weight loss, the first though that comes to our mind is “what diet pills to choose?” and here is our choice stops on Phentermine. Yet bet! This medication is quite effective, that has been proved by clinical studies and the price on Phentermine is also rather affordable for everyone.
But, be careful with this drug, as it may cause long term side effects. In this case, it’s recommended to consult with the specialist and only then buy Phentermine.
Here is a short list of Phentermine precautions, read it carefully and then decide, whether you need or not to take Phentermine.
- Visit you doctor and tell him about possible allergic reactions to Phentermine or any other drugs.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to have a baby or breast-feeding. Taking Phentermine during pregnancy you should always be in touch with your doctor.
- Inform your doctor about your health conditions and possible diseases, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), diabetes, glaucoma, or a history of drug abuse.
- Also, tell your doctor about medications you use to take for treatment of certain conditions. As some drugs may interact with Phentermine, lowering its effectiveness and causing side effects. Don’t take Phentermine together with these drugs: fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, guanethidine, insulin, MAO inhibitors phenelzine and tranylcypromine, other diet pills, drugs for depression, paroxetine, sertraline, and vitamins.
- Be careful, as Phentermine may cause drowsiness. Avoid driving a car and other machinery.
- Don’t use Phentermine with alcohol – unknown consequences may lead to health problems!
- Phentermine will show better results if you combine it with some diet and physical activity.
- Follow your individual dose, try not to miss it and overdose. Besides, never take a double dose.
- Take Phentermine for a short period of time, as it’s prescribed in instruction (no more than 3 months!).
- Store Phentermine pills in their original package, at room temperature, out of reach of pets and children.